The STS Tour is designed to provide an excellent live event focused on outreach and discipleship in communities all across the southeast. The STS Tour provides an opportunity to strengthen local networks, unite churches, and ultimately impact communities. Students in attendance will be led in engaging worship and will sit under relevant, biblical teaching throughout the three-session experience that happens over a weekend. They will leave equipped, encouraged, and “sent” back out into their community under God’s power.
The STS Tour is designed for students from sixth grade through seniors in high school. Churches and networks often utilize this event like a D’Now with host homes and leaders, so college students and adult leaders are welcome too! Due to insurance regulations, it is STS’s policy to require each person to be in the sixth grade or at least twelve years of age.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God; that it is His holy and inspired Word; and that it is the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord and Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary.
- Christ led a sinless life; took upon Himself all our sins; died and rose again; is seated at the right hand of God the Father; and is coming again in power and glory.
- We believe all men are lost and face the righteous judgment of God and need to receive Jesus Christ in their heart by faith and repentance through His shed blood upon the cross.
- We believe Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe in holy Christian living and that we must have concern for the social issues of others.
- We believe in the unity of the Body of Christ, composed of all those who have received Christ into their heart.
- We believe in taking the Gospel to all parts of the world by preaching salvation, producing disciples and partnering with Christian leaders around the globe.